Helle Bank Jorgensen, the Founder and CEO of Competent Boards, which offers online climate and ESG programs from a faculty of over 100 renowned board members, executives, and experts joins Enterprise Radio. Her new book is Stewards of the Future: A Guide for Competent Boards.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- Why should people read this book; what will they get out of it?
- What are the main attributes of a steward of the future?
- Why is it more important than ever for boards to have ESG insight and oversight?
- What are some of the biggest risks and opportunities that need to be discussed around the board table?
- How do you bring fresh perspectives to the boardroom from the younger generation and individuals without previous board experience?
Helle Bank Jorgensen is an internationally recognized expert on sustainable business practices, boasting a 30-year track record of turning environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks into innovative and profitable business opportunities. She is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Competent Boards, which offers online climate and ESG programs from a faculty of over 100 renowned board members, executives, and experts.
An advisor to global Fortune 500 boards and organizations—including Nike, Maersk, Shell, and Unilever—Bank Jorgensen also serves on several high-profile international panels, including the World Economic Forum (WEF) Expert Network and Accounting for Sustainability (A4S), established by Britain’s Prince of Wales. In 2020, she was awarded the Global Impact Award and named one of “five people in ESG to look out for.” Her new book is Stewards of the Future: A Guide for Competent Boards.Back To News & Views