The Future Boardroom™
By choice, not by chance
What is The Future Boardroom?
The Future Boardroom is a Competent Boards thought leadership initiative, shaped by a global community of best-in-class board members, executives, investors and experts. We also invite young voices and other stakeholders that are and will be forming The Future Boardroom.
The Future Boardroom aims to raise the bar for boardroom excellence and contribute to the overall success of organizations and societies. The purpose of this initiative is to deliver the insights that board directors around the world will require to plan for and to be ready for the world we all must navigate.
Why should you join?
- Get priority access to a wealth of research and case studies on best practices in board governance, helping board members stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues affecting the boardroom.
- Stay ahead of the game with the exclusive insights from experts who are investing in the development of the current and the next generation of boardroom leaders. Together, we want to ensure that organizations have access to the skills and expertise needed to navigate the complex challenges of the future.
Reports and media coverage
Click to read more:
How can you contribute to the Future Boardroom?
- Share knowledge: Share with us any articles/reports/interviews that you found interesting on this topic
- Be a thought leader: Respond to our blog post/article requests on topics related to the future boardrooms. If approved, we will publish them here
- Be responsive: Engage with us by responding to ongoing survey questions, posted on this page and on LinkedIn
- Be a supporter: Promote the Future Boardroom initiative to your network and invite your peers to join the conversation
Joining this initiative is simple.
Just fill in the short form below and you are all set!
Ongoing Poll questions
We recently published a poll here that asked: “Do you believe we will witness a great boardroom resignation?”
These were the results:
• Yes (29%)
• No (42%)
• Maybe (29%)
Look out for more polls coming soon here or on LinkedIn.
What do you believe is the purpose of the board?:
• Maximize value for shareholders
• Improve employees’ overall well-being
• Enhance customer experience and satisfaction
• Contribute positively to the community’s well-being
• Sustainably manage natural resources